Last week it was all about the GA release. We worked hard to improve our coverage and acceptance test to make sure that we reduce the potential issues after releasing. You can find more about the GA release here, and you can keep track of the Service Release 1 (SR1) that will follow if critical issues are found. We improved our getting started guides and simplify the deployment steps to make sure that you can get all the services up and running with a single HELM command.
Moving forward we started planning the 7.1 Release Train so feel free to get in touch via Gitter/Twitter/Email if you are interested in being part of those planning sessions.
@CTI777 Worked on following issues: #2465, #1862, #2272 (Missing audit event api's for signals)
- Activiti/activiti-cloud-connector-quickstart fix; (version) update dependencies to 7.0.0.GA
- Activiti/activiti-cloud-runtime-bundle-quickstart fix: (versions) update dependencies to 7.0.0.GA
- Activiti/activiti-cloud-platform-quickstart feat: Add Activiti Cloud Platform Quickstart for Jenkins-X CI/CD pipelines
- Activiti/activiti-cloud-environments feat: Add Activiti Cloud GitOps based Environments
- Activiti/activiti-7-developers-guide Update getting-started-activiti-cloud.md
- Activiti/activiti-cloud-charts fix: remove graphiql ingress annotations
- Activiti/activiti-cloud-charts Common chart to rule values with Helm
- Activiti/activiti-cloud-connector-quickstart Upgrade Activiti Cloud Connector Quickstart to 7.0.0.RC1 and Java 11
@almerico Made pr to JenkinsX, pipelines configurations.
@miguelruizdev worked on the coverage of LIKE operator in Query, identified redundancy of description field in process at the cloud level and fixed edge case of standalone tasks variable retrieval in Query (2514)
@ryandawsonuk worked on the GA release.
@constantin-ciobotaru Fixed process variable mapping json format (2483), added process id in process extension json file (2497), updated aps to work with activiti modeling 7.0.0.GA, worked for fixing swagger in case of jackson mixin in api models (2456)
Get in touch if you want to contribute: https://gitter.im/Activiti/Activiti7
We are looking forward to mentor people on the technologies that we are using to submit their first Pull Request ;)