Oh my.. that was a big stage and a very very large audience, but it was totally worth it! I kinda rushed in the end but I got a lot of positive feedback about the content and a lot of kudos to the @learnk8s guys who are doing an amazing job.
Here some useful links about the projects that I've mention during the presentation:
- @LearnK8s Article: https://learnk8s.io/blog/kubectl-productivity/
- KubeCTX and KubeNS: https://github.com/ahmetb/kubectx
- AutoGen Aliases: https://github.com/ahmetb/kubectl-aliases
- Krew: https://github.com/kubernetes-sigs/krew
- KubeCtl KubeCon Plugin: https://github.com/salaboy/kubectl-kcon